Opening Reception Exclusive Sponsor
Get in front of the collective SPI audience just as the week’s famous energy hits full tilt. The evening after the Opening General Session provides the first networking opportunity attendees will have with colleagues in Salt Lake City before the SPI exhibition opens Monday morning. Be a major presence at the event in which attendees grab a drink and some refreshments, see new faces, and reconnect with colleagues they haven’t seen in possibly a year.
- Logo recognition on Opening Reception signage
- Branded napkins used at one of the bar station (serving beer and wine)
- Logo recognition on the SPI website promoting the reception
- Recognition as sponsor in the printed show guide and show daily publication
- Recognition as sponsor in the mobile application and online schedule
Kilowatt level recognition:
- Company logo in fourth position on websites and promotional materials for Solar Power International 2017 including the 2017 sponsors page, the sponsor recognition page in the printed show directory, logo placement on slides shown during the opening general session, logo placement on “thank you to our sponsors” banner, and other on-site signage.
- 25,000 priority points for the Solar Power International 2020 booth booking process
To ensure the highest quality output from your digital files, and to make file transfers as seamless as possible, please submit your artwork in the following format:
- vector format (ai or vector eps)
- at least 100 dpi and preferably 300 dpi
- all fonts are outlined